CONTINUING EDUCATION WEBINARS
Healthcare Academy invites you to attend our free CE webinars! Due to recent technical difficulties during our CE webinars, we are in the process of switching webinar providers. As a result, we have decided to cancel our November and December webinars, and plan to reschedule them in 2019. Please check back towards the end of the year for updates.
- CANCELLED – Psychoactives and the Requirements of Participation (11/15/18)
- CANCELLED – Grief and Loss for the Caregiver (12/05/18)
The evaluation form will be available to view and access as the following:
– The closing of the webinar will launch a pop-up window on your screen with a link titled “Evaluation Form“. Select to access, fill, and submit.
– A 1-hour follow-up email will be sent to all attendees with a link titled “Evaluation Form“. Select to access, fill, and submit. Please not to check all email folders for the follow-up email.
Note: If you attend the webinar in a group setting and/or on a different join link, you will NOT receive an evaluation form. If you wish to receive CE, you must complete an evaluation. For further instruction, please contact Kaitlyn Braun at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed Nurses and Nursing Home Administrators will receive 1.0 hour of continuing education credit after they successfully attend the full one-hour presentation and have completed a post-presentation evaluation.
Certificate of Participation will be sent via email 1-3 business days from Healthcare Academy.
Please contact Healthcare Academy’s Marketing Manager Kaitlyn Braun at email@example.com if you haven’t received your certificate within this time frame.
Webinar recordings are available the following Monday from the presentation date.
- Healthcare Academy subscribers will be able to access the recording via their HCA login on the healthcareacademy.com. HCA Administrators will be able to assign out.
- Non-Healthcare Academy subscribers who wish to have access to the recordings, please contact Kaitlyn Braun at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those viewing via healthcareacademy.com must complete the HCA evaluation in order to receive CE.
Recordings Available Now
- Antibiotic Stewardship – Where We Stand Today
- Assessment and Management Pain
- Behavior Management in Dementia
- PDPM Is Here, Are You Ready?
- Purposeful Preparation for the Phase 3 of the New RoP for SNF – PENDING
- State Operations Manual – NEW and Revised Regulations for Long Term Care
- Understanding the CMS 5 Star Report
- Unnecessary Medications
- Urinary Tract Infections: Practical Diagnosis and Management