Healthcare Academy is excited to announce the launch of new lessons!
Healthcare Academy is excited to announce the launch of new lessons! They are listed below.
1.0 hour of continuing education for Nurses and Nursing Home Administrators
1.5 hours of continuing education for Nurses and Nursing Home Administrators
You can assign both of these courses to learners via the HCA Continuing Education Training Category.
We would also like you to know that several lessons now contain Spanish translation. They are listed below.
- Breaking the Chain of Infection
- Customer Service Strategy
- Environmental Safety: Maintaining a Safe Environment in a Healthcare Facility and Emergency Preparedness (Electrical Safety and Biohazards)
- Fire Safety
- Hand Hygiene
- Implementing HIPAA/HITECH
- Right on Target: Respecting Residents Rights
- Understanding Bloodborne Pathogens
- Vulnerable Adult Protection: Freedom from Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation
- Housekeeping Basics
- Laundry Measures to Control the Spread of Infection
- Pain Screening for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Providing Feeding and Eating Assistance
- Sexual Harassment
- Your Role as a Nursing Assistant